Cost Effective Strategies
Our cost effective insurance strategies allow your to attract and retain quality employees and protect your assets without breaking your budget. SimpleWorkComp offers a wide variety of affordable health, dental, life and disability insurances plans, as well as 401 K savings and cafeteria plans. Call one of our knowledgeable consultants to learn more about our cost effective insurance strategies.
Thank you for visiting Payroll Consultants Group.
Victor Sofa, Senior Business Consultant
Please do not hesitate to call us toll free at 1-866-684-5684
Payroll Consultants Group is able to assist you in providing cost effective employee payroll and workers compensation benefits packages that will keep your employees healthy today and tomorrow!
By partnering with Payroll Consultants Group, you can offer the same benefits as most Fortune 500 companies directly to your employees! We provide options and choices for Affordable Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance plus 401(K) savings plans, Cafeteria plans, Credit Union Memberships and more. Here are just a few of the popular benefit solutions Payroll Consultants Group clients enjoy:
- Health Insurances
- Prescription Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Plans (Accident, Cancer, Hospitalization, etc.)
- Long-Term Care Insurance
Remember, Payroll Consultants Group is a service broker so we are able to shop for the best value and services available to your company. Our PEO providers are able to handle your enrollment meetings including initial and annual open enrollments; Annual Enrollment/Renewal Process, Insurance Invoice Reconciliation and Payments, COBRA Administration, Employee Payroll Deductions offered on a pre-tax basis and even Section 125 Plan where employees can increase their take home pay by deducting health, dental and other insurances on a pre-tax basis which reduces Federal, Social Security, and Medicare taxes!
- Credit Union: Access the benefits of a major credit union
- Paid Time-Off: Develop Paid Time-Off plans for Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time
- Tracking: Optional Tracking of Paid Time-Off on Employees Checks
Retirement Plans and Planning Services
- 401(k): Join an established 401(k) plan or maintain your own existing plan
- Employer Contributions: Utilize a 401(k) with or without an employer match or contribution
- Investment Advice: Individual investment advice individualized to your needs
- Investment Options & Choices: Select from Numerous Financial Investment Options and Choices that leave you in control and maximize results!
- Control Costs: Eliminate expensive Legal and Administrative start up fees
- Enrollment: Your employees receive customized Enrollment Packages to inform and help guide their selections
- Portfolio Management: Employees may elect Automatic Portfolio Balancing to maintain a predetermined investment mix
- Website Access: Employee website for Online Access to view accounts or make changes on deferral amounts and investments
- Compliant: Achieve piece of mind with a plan that is ERISA Compliant [Employee Retirement Income Security Act Compliant]
- Plan Testing and Filing: Payroll Consultants Group handles plan testing and filing of the required 5500 tax return with the IRS
But that’s not all! For a complete list of Payroll Consultants Group services and solutions visit our Services Page.